Advances in System Reliability Engineering by Paulo Davim & Mangey Ram – eBook
- Authors: J. Paulo Davim, Mangey Ram
- File Size: 3 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 302 Pages
- Publisher: Academic Press; 1st edition
- Publication Date: December 21, 2018
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07KVFHWCV
- ISBN-10: 0128159065, 0128162724
- ISBN-13: 9780128159064, 9780128162729
Recent Advances in System Reliability Engineering (PDF) evaluates and describes the latest techniques, tools, strategies, and methods in this topic for a variety of applications. Special emphasis is put on modelling and simulation technology which is growing in influence in the industry and presents many challenges as well as opportunities to systems and reliability engineers. Several manufacturing engineering applications are addressed, making this a particularly valuable reference for users and readers in that sector.
- Gives an in-depth analysis of the applications and benefits of simulation and modeling to reliability
- Contains comprehensive discussions on state-of-the-art techniques, tools, and strategies from the industry
- Connects the latest academic research to applications in the industry including safety assessment, system reliability, and preventive maintenance
NOTE: This sale only includes the ebook Advances in System Reliability Engineering in PDF. No access codes included.