Advances in Inorganic Chemistry – Insights from Imaging in Bioinorganic Chemistry (Volume 68) – eBook
- Authors: Rudi van Eldik, Colin D. Hubbard
- File Size: 42693 KB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 482 pages
- Publisher: Academic Press;
- Publication Date: January 11, 2016
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01AJT3Q5M
- ISBN-10: 0128035269
- ISBN-13: 9780128035269
Advances in Inorganic Chemistry – Insights from Imaging in Bioinorganic Chemistry (PDF) continues a long-running series that describes recent advances in scientific research, in particular, in the field of inorganic chemistry. Several highly regarded experts, mostly from academe, contribute on specific topics. The series editor chooses a sub-field within inorganic chemistry as the theme and focus of the volume, extending invitations to experts for their contributions; the current theme is insights from metal ion imaging in bioinorganic and medicinal chemistry.
- Presents contributions from highly qualified international experts
- Contains concise, informative accounts that are not too highly specialized, therefore appealing to a wide range of scientists and health professionals
- Provides intrinsic scientific interest and applications, including important issues relating to the diagnosis and therapeutics that are relevant to public health
NOTE: This sale only includes the ebook Advances in Inorganic Chemistry – Insights from Imaging in Bioinorganic Chemistry (Volume 68) in PDF. No access codes included.