Advanced Steel Design of Structures by Chandrasekaran– eBook
- Author: Srinivasan Chandrasekaran
- File Size: 19 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 302 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press
- Publication Date: November 1, 2019
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07ZWFHLYP
- ISBN-10: 0367232901, 1000706540
- ISBN-13: 9780367232900, 9781000706543
Advanced Steel Design of Structures (PDF) explores the design principles of steel members under special loads and includes special geometric forms and conditions not typically provided in standard design ebooks. It describes advanced concepts in a simple manner using several illustrative examples and MATLAB® codes.
- Presents an analysis of members under unsymmetrical bending
- Provides numerical modeling and analysis of steel members under fire conditions, impact, and blast loads
- Includes coverage of structures with special geometry and their use in offshore applications for ultra-deep gas and water-oil exploration
- Includes MATLAB® examples that will help in the capacity building of civil engineering students approaching this complex subject
Written for a wide audience, the presentation of design concepts of steel members will be appropriate for upper-level undergraduate students. The advanced design theories for offshore structures under special loads will be an appealing feature for post-graduate students and researchers. Practicing engineers will also find the ebook useful, as it includes several solved examples and practical tutorials.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Advanced Steel Design of Structures in PDF. No access codes are included.