Abnormal Psychology: An Integrative Approach (7th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: David H. Barlow, V. Mark Durand
- File Size: 47 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 784 pages
- Publisher: Cengage Learning; 7th edition
- Publication Date: January 1, 2014
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00H7HVIFA
- ISBN-10: 1285755618, 8131500640, 1285761340
- ISBN-13: 9781285755618, 9788131500644, 9781285761343
Abnormal Psychology: An Integrative Approach, 7th Edition, (PDF) is the perfect ebook to help you succeed in your abnormal psychology course! Expert and best-selling authors Barlow and Durand show you how psychological disorders are rooted in multiple factors: familial, psychological, biological, social, cultural, and even political. You can test your understanding of topics with the textbook’s built-in concept checks and chapter quizzes.
NOTE: This sale only contains the ebook Abnormal Psychology: An Integrative Approach 7e in PDF. No access codes included.