Abnormal Psychology (6th Canadian Edition) – eBook
- Authors: Gordon L.Flett, Nancy L. Kocovski, Gerald C.Davison, John M. Neale
- File Size: 365 MB
- Format: PDF (converted)
- Length: 1242 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 6th Edition (Canadian)
- Publication Date: Sept. 14 2018
- Language: English
- ASIN: B08GJYP2PB
- ISBN-10: 1119180023, 1119335337
- ISBN-13: 9781119180029, 9781119335337
Abnormal Psychology, 6th Canadian Edition, (PDF) will provide your college students with the latest, reliable and relevant content available in an abnormal psychology undergraduate textbook. Lecturers can trust that with Flett 6th Canadian edition their psychology students have the most accurate and comprehensive content and research coverage available in a textbook providing them the basis they need to succeed in their Canadian psychology studies.
NOTE: The product only includes a converted Abnormal Psychology, 6th Canadian Edition in a converted PDF. The page numbers will NOT match the physical book. The ebook is a SCANNED copy (but made searchable using OCR). No access codes are included.