A Graphical Approach to College Algebra (6th Edition) – eBook
- Authors: John Hornsby, Margaret L. Lial, Gary K. Rockwold
- File Size: 60 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 736 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 6th edition
- Publication Date: January 14, 2014
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00HNZ4L64
- ISBN-10: 0321920309
- ISBN-13: 9780321920300
Hornsby, Lial, Rockswold’s Graphical Approach to College Algebra 6th edition (PDF) covers functions through a consistent 4 part analytical process that asks college students to:
1) Examine the nature of the graph
2) Solve a typical equation graphically and analytically
3) Solve the related inequality graphically and analytically, and finally,
4) Apply graphical and analytic methods to solve an application of that class of function.
NOTE: This is the PDF eBook of the printed book A Graphical Approach to College Algebra 6e, and may not include any website access codes, media, or print supplements that may come packaged with the bound book.
P.S we also have A Graphical Approach to College Algebra (6th Edition) testbank, instructor manual and other resources for sale. Contact for more info.